Sunday 3 May 2015

April's Blog, 30th Birthday, New creations, The Dread Bead Shop

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Supremily Jewellery Banner

April 2015 News


Hello!....it's a quick one this month as I'm preparing for my holiday so no photos of camels as yet......although my sister has booked a desert safari so the likelihood of me sitting on one and ticking off a life ambition is very much looking like a possitive. YESSSSSSS!!

March has been amazing! I am now 30 years old, having had a fantastic birthday week full of friends, fun and beautiful sunshine. I had so many amazing cards and presents (thank you!!!) I was a little overwhlemed with the generosity! One of my friends did say in a joking yet half serious manner.. 'don't be expecting much next year mind! It's only because it's your 30th!'

I had a lovely lunch at the Butterfly cafe in Hexham with my lovely friend Susan and my lovely Ian, followed by a sunshine filled walk to one of my favourite places on earth Allen Banks, Staward Gorge.

We visited this beautiful place, just ten minutes from where we live, on my birthday last year. I may make it a yearly thing..watch this space! Ian took a photo of me around the same spot as last year...this one...me aged 29.

And the 30 year old birthday me....

The Friday following my birthday saw 20 of us going for a celebratory meal, followed by a night of dancing to music played by three friends who were playing tunes at a venue in Newcastle. All in all, one of my best birthdays so far!!

New creations...

I've mainly been working on custom orders these last few weeks. I've really enjoyed getting back into sculpting with the clay....lots of my time so far this year has been spent glueing, glazing, packaging, printing, posting, editing, web designing and more ~ and all of these jobs I enjoy as long as I remain organised and focused. The real magic, joy, passion, freedom, feeling ALIVEness comes from simply me, the artist, working with her hands and a few lumps of clay. Meditative magic!

I honestly can't imagine doing anything else in life that I enjoy this much. Every moment of creation is an on the spot made up journey...I never plan anything ~ I sculpt each separate cane 'in the moment' and see what comes out in the end!

I'm now having a break from the studio and getting ready for the weekends trade on my stall, packing boxes and sprucing up my display boards. I'm also taking some stock to one of my outlets in Allendale ready for the Easter weekend shoppers.

The Dread Bead Shop

Following on from my move to separate my dread beads into a separate Etsy shop, I've been working hard to create a new website called...you guessed it..!...'The Dread Bead Shop'.
I have no idea if it's going to get seen much in the early stages of existence as I'm not ranking high on google searches (this costs a fair bit!) but fingers crossed this could be something that could really take off! I'm a typical creative Aries....trying to do a million things at once. I don't think I'd want it any other way!
If you'd like a peek at my design efforts, here's the link!!

www.thedreadbeadshop.com


Where to find me in April

6th - 15th ~ DUBAI!!
Tynemouth Market, Saturday 4th,
18th, 25th
(maybe not all of these.....please check up on the facebook page!)

 

Quayside Market ~ Sun 5th, 19th, 26th
(weather dependant)

 


So, I'll be back next month with sunny holiday photos with Mum and Sis and will no doubt be feeling refreshed, full of vitamin D and raring to go! Lots and lots of work to do when I'm back in order to make all this stock for this (fingers crossed) dream walk in stall and big festivals and exciting events. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time! Challenge you say? AYE!
The online shops are now closed until I'm back from holiday.
Have an amazing Easter weekend, and enjoy the Spring time. In all the busy times, remember to take time to listen to the birds, feel the sun on your face and breathe! I'll leave you with a couple of photos from my walk to the post box yesterday....and until next time, I wish you all the best for this exciting new season. Anything is possible! xx

Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright 2015 Supremily Jewellery, All rights reserved.
April Newsletter

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 






This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*

No comments:

Post a Comment