Wednesday 19 November 2014

November Newsletter 2014 ~ The Big Autumn Market, York

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

November Newsletter

 

  • Recovery
 
  • The Big Autumn Market, York
 
  • Creative Therapy
 
  • A special gift
 
  • Fingers crossed
 

Recovery
 

Hello! So, I'm still recovering from a really bad intercostal (between the ribs) muscle strain..I'm almost there!
I've been unable to make any jewellery for the past few weeks which I've found extremely frustrating!
It's definately getting better, and I'll soon be able to crack on with making lots of christmas stock for the big upcoming events, yet at the moment I'm extremely behind!

I'm a great believer in 'everything happens for a reason' and have tried to remain possitive! I bumped into a friend in town the other day who said 'sometimes these things happen to make you STOP and REST!'

She was certainly right! I wouldn't have given myself a break at all, as I'm always working! The universe is looking after me, even though it's been extremely painful!

The Big Autumn Market

York

York was a huge success! As well as making some great new connections and customers, I saw some old familiar faces too. A good night out with some friends was had, I battled through a stomach bug on the first night and smiled my way to the end of the four day event! I was overwhelmed by the response to my work and I'm really looking forward to being a part of the event again next year, both in May and October. The marquee was great, and I was happy to see some of my favourite traders from festivals trading beside me. Win!

Creative Therapy

I'm not one to sit and do nothing, I always have to be making or doing something! I don't watch TV (nearly ten years now!) and I find it difficult to sit through a whole film as I could be using that time to be getting things done! 

I bought a chest of drawers at Tynemouth Market and so while I've been meant to be resting my back, I decided to paint them! I mixed the colours to make a beautiful vibrant turqoise.

It's nearly finished, although I needed to rest! It's needing a dark wax finish to give it an aged distressed look. It's coming along nicely though!

A special gift...

If you're thinking of doing a little christmas shopping with me this month, I've set up a special discount code for you to use.
It can be used as many times as you like, but only for the month of November.

Use the code below to receive 10% discount on all orders over £5 in both of the etsy shops!

NOV10

Supremily Shop
The Dread Bead Shop
Believe it or not, some applications for the summer festivals are already open!
So far I've applied for EDEN (my favourite!) KELBURN GARDEN PARTY, KENDAL CALLING and....
GLASTUNBURY!!!!!

Keep your
fingers crossed for me!

The plan is to do really well this christmas so that january/feb/march (when it's FREEZING) I can do less markets and concentrate more on making stock ready for huge events in the summer.

(We've put the wedding off another year so that I can do lots of festivals and save lots of pennies....very exciting!)

If only my back would be better, I could get on with making some stock for the Christmas events!
Watch this space!

 


Where to find me in November

Tynemouth Station ~ Saturday 8th, 15th, 22nd



 

Quayside Market ~ Sunday 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th

Freeman Hospital ~ 27th
8.30am-12pm
 

So! Just a short one this month, no new work to show you, which feels a bit strange...
Speaking of strange...I'll leave you with this picture of me on halloween!


I'll be back next month
 

Emily xx
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © 2014 Supremily Jewellery, All rights reserved.
November Newsletter

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 






This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*

No comments:

Post a Comment