Tuesday 4 January 2011

A New Year of Focus and Creativity

As soon as January was upon us, a wave of new creativity was upon me. I feel refreshed and possitive entering into this new year and am excited for new ideas and interests.

Christmas gave me a time to reflect on my past and help me to realise why I am the person I find myself to be today. After spending time with my family I travelled back to Newcastle and then drove to the countryside with my boyfriend Ian to stay with some wonderful friends for a few days.


Walks in the snow and lots more food later and we were back home. I have begun a work routine which has already been a huge success. 


Join my facebook page www.facebook.com/supremilyjewellery for up to date photos of my work.


My new created items are gauged earrings for stretched ears. 

I've loved every second of making them, so much so that i have decided to start stretching my own ears! I have bought two 1.6mm expanders to get me started!


Watch this space for exciting new creations!


Please also take a minute to browse through my shop www.supremilyjewellery.etsy.com


¯`*•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ •*´¯

No comments:

Post a Comment